Permanent link to this article: https://bridgeofdon.rcda.scot/1429-2/
Live Stream Sunday and Weekday Masses: Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays: 10:00am. Sundays: 9:30am and 11:30am
Live Stream Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament ending with Benediction: Fridays: 11:00 to 18:00
Registration and Tickets for Sunday Masses: Following the Scottish Government regulation on the number of people that may be admitted into places of worship we have to cannel our existing Mass booking system. From Sunday, 27th December 2020 we can only take in 20 attendees at each of the weekend Masses. Please kindly rebook even if you had already booked for Masses from 27th December onwards. Please click on the following link to register and book: Registration and Tickets for Sunday Masses
- General Information
- Parishioners who are shielding or who have underlying medical conditions are not obliged to attend Mass until Scottish Government guidance advises that it is safe to do so.
- Internal doors will be wedged open to reduce the risk of touching surfaces
- You are encouraged to bring your own sanitiser, face masks
- There will be no toilet facilities available in the church premises, the door to the toilets and corridor through to the Church of Scotland must not be used, please adhere to the no entry signs.
- On Arriving
- If coming by car, use alternate parking bays, observe social distancing
- Entrance by car park front door only, and exit only by fire exit door.
Please note: the congregation will not be allowed to access the hall via the church.
- No booking for Weekday Masses or private prayer.
- You must wear a face covering when you enter the building and at all times and when exiting the Church. Please bring your own face masks as we have limited stock. These will be available for a small donation – please take these home with you.
- Please bring and use your own hand sanitiser.
- There will be stewards to direct you on safety matters, please adhere to their guidance.
- In the Hall
- We need your name and telephone number to enable the ‘track & trace’ procedure. This information will only be retained for 14 days from the date of your visit, and kept in a secure location.
- A team of volunteer/stewards will direct you into the church and indicate a seating area (a family may take one pew together). Please be aware that the 2m rule has curtailed the numbers in our Church and we are required to be respectful of one another in these restrictions.
- Once in the Church we ask that
- You observe a respectful silence
- Adhere to social distancing
- Holy Communion will be distributed to people in their seats.
- On Leaving the Church
- Remove anything that you may have left on the bench
- Please ensure you use sanitiser before leaving the church.
- Collection will be taken as directed by the volunteers, so ensure that you get your envelopes or cash ready before you get to the door. Thank you.
Permanent link to this article: https://bridgeofdon.rcda.scot/youtube-channel/
St Columba’s Church Centre completed in 1983 is jointly owned by the Roman Catholic Church and the Church of Scotland, a situation that is unique in Scotland. The Centre consists of two places of worship, the larger of the two has a church hall, two foyers, a lesser hall, a vestry and other offices.
In the Catholic Chapel there is an Altar which was consecrated in June 1984, a Font and a support for the Tabernacle made up of Aberdeen granite, which were executed by A. and J. Robertson Ltd. Continue reading
Permanent link to this article: https://bridgeofdon.rcda.scot/st-columbas/
Permanent link to this article: https://bridgeofdon.rcda.scot/june-2019/
Permanent link to this article: https://bridgeofdon.rcda.scot/may-2019/
Permanent link to this article: https://bridgeofdon.rcda.scot/may-june-2019-2/